Sunday, March 6, 2022

themeless no. 10

can i hear a little commotion for the poster!?

this puzzle is 10 out-of 10, no notes.


just kidding. i'm posting here a little less frequently (i say, posting a second puzzle within a week) because as (some) of you know, i'm going to be doing some fun monthly puzzles over at avcx! my debut there hits inboxes in a few weeks, so jot that down/pencil me in/save the date!

alex and zinna had the dubious pleasure of test driving this and they're both still talking to me, so it can only be but so bad!

tally ho!

[ fullscreen | pdf | .puz ]

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for all the comment spam from me, but I've been doing your puzzles for a while and JUST remembered that I had a blogspot account. Absolutely loved the clue for 1A! Nice to see 39A and 47A in a puzzle too. As for 8D, what's stopping you from wearing a leather trenchcoat? (I'm just too broke tbh)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please don't apologize, i really appreciate them! i, too, am not in the tax bracket for 8D but here's hoping!

      Delete